Today, plastic surgery in Singapore allows you to eliminate almost any defects and improve your appearance with your wishes. Plastic surgery clinics in Singapore offer ultramodern, safe and minimally invasive plastic surgeries that can change not only the appearance but also the sense of self that, according to our patients, reflects on further successes in all areas of their lives. Most plastic procedures are entirely painless and performed in Singapore without the need for hospitalization. One of the most popular services today is facial surgery.
There are many astonishing face-lifting doctors in Singapore who are doing all types of face lifting according to the needs of the people. Types of Facelifting in Singapore is as follows.
Face Lifting in Singapore:
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) with the redistribution of subcutaneous fat in the lower eyelid to smooth the contour
- Removal of bags under the eyes
- Dermabrasion of the face/skin peeling in Singapore
- Reconstructive plastic surgery of the nose (rhinoplasty)
- Genioplasty (chin correction)
- Face contour correction (reduction of cheekbones and lower jaw bone, cheek liposuction)
- Cheek shape correction
- Face and neck lift (endoscopic eyebrow lift, straight eyebrow lift, endoscopic middle facelift, neck lift, medium lifting Silhouette Lift)
- Decrease/increase in cheekbones
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Facial feminization operations
- Ear surgery (otoplasty)
- Circular facelift / non-surgical facelift
- Hair transplantation
HIFU Singapore is Gaining Popularity:
Recently, ultrasonic FACElifting is gaining more and more fans, as it allows you to rejuvenate the skin without surgical intervention significantly. Also, it has a definite advantage: unlike a surgeon’s knife, which cuts off an extra skin flap, ultrasound can stimulate neocollagenesis and not only eliminate age-related ptosis of the face and neck but also rejuvenate the skin from the inside.
HIFU Face Lifting:
HIFU Facelifting is an apparatus for non-surgical lifting (lifting) of the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté with focused high-intensity ultrasound. Modern skin lifting technology is a real alternative to surgical plastic surgery. The uniqueness and effectiveness of Facelifting lie in the fact that concentrated ultrasound acts directly on the fibromuscular frame of the face, located at a depth of 4.5 cm. You can read a great review of a HIFU facelift over at beautyblog.sg.
FACE lifting procedure:
Indications for use:
- Flabbiness and sagging of the skin of the chin and in the neck;
- Loss of clarity of the contours of the face, submandibular zone;
- Deepening nasolabial folds and drooping corners of the mouth;
- Skin ageing;
- Loss of skin tone in the neckline and neck.
HIFU FACE lifting. The benefits of technology.
- No anaesthesia
- Without a rehabilitation period;
- The duration of the procedure is 1 – 1.5 hours, depending on the treatment area;
- The anti-ageing effect increases over six months;
- The result of rejuvenation lasts three years.
HIFU FACE lifting is a real alternative to surgery.
- Depth of exposure to skin 1.5mm – 4.5mm
- Point energy 0.1J-2.5J (in increments of 0.1J)
- Energy density 0.2-1.8 J / cm2
- Number of cartridges 3 (1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm)
- Distance between points 1,0mm-4,0mm
- Power 800 W
- Cartridge yield 5000-5100 lines in each
- Sizes of the device 630kh540kh330mm
- Screen Size 15 Inch
- AC power requirements: 220V / 110V, 50Hz / 60Hz
- Weight 28kg
Cosmetologists in Singapore are Doing Different Treatments for Facelifting:
- On the websites of various clinics of Singapore, you can find a lot of information about the wonders that high-frequency ultrasound can do, and it is difficult for a novice cosmetologist to figure out what is right here and what is just a common marketing ploy.
- At the same time, a competent cosmetologist primarily cares about his reputation and understands that the best marketing is a satisfied client who will recommend the doctor and his clinic to other clients.
- This article is intended for the category of doctors who observe the principle of “Not harm!” And strive to understand all the subtleties of ultrasonic facelift and neck lift.
A lift is suitable for any age – from 18 to 65 years. The younger, the more lasting the result:
The skin begins to age after 30 years, when the thymus gland, which produces T-lymphocytes and thymic hormones, ceases to function. The FACE lifting procedure, performed before the age of 30, will not give visible results of tightening since there are no manifestations of gravitational ptosis and collagen and elastin fibres firmly hold the skin frame. The age corridor for ultrasound lifting is 35-65 years.
Naturally, the result of a tightening at 35 years will last longer than a tightening at 65 years, due to the ability of the skin to form new collagen fibres. After 65 years, the procedure will have either a minimal effect or no effect at all, since the skin loses its ability to neocollagenesis. Therefore, if such an age client insists on FACE lifting, she must understand all the risks of the procedure and that, most likely, there will be no result. At this age, surgical plastic surgery of the face is indicated.
FACE-lifting eliminates the consequences of unsuccessful face plastic:
- After plastic surgery, dense scar tissue forms in the skin and the sensitivity of receptors to irritation, including the acceptance of ultrasonic signals, often disappears.
- You can make several test lines in the area where the plastic surgery was performed.
- If the patient feels tingling and slight discomfort (not pain!), The procedure can be performed.
- If there is no sensation, the procedure does not make sense.
The higher the energy level, the better the lifting effect:
There are developed protocols for carrying out the procedure, where energy levels are prescribed for each type of sensor. There are also sensors for working on the body. But even if the protocol is followed, intense pain can occur on thin, sensitive skin. It is a signal to reduce energy to avoid trauma to the facial nerve and complications in the form of neuritis of the facial nerve. During the procedure, the patient should not feel pain!
Ultrasonic FACE lifting gives the best result:
- A successful procedure requires high-quality equipment and a well-trained specialist.
- One of the right options for combining price and quality is HIFU FACE lifting from TM Beautix (Singapore), with a set of sensors for rejuvenating the face, neck and décolleté (sensor resource – 5000 lines).
- The distance between the coagulation points varies from 1 to 2.5 mm; you can choose the density of the skin tightening according to the degree of ageing.
- Proper equipment, a competent cosmetologist and the right choice of the patient are the key to a successful procedure and increase the image of your clinic.